In corporation with Near East Foundation and MOLSA, Iraqi Al Amal Association launch pilot livelihood project in both Salahuldien and Dyala vocational training centers, the project goal is to provide vocational training for youth further to leadership and life-skills trainings, in addition to economic empowerment.
Selected candidate will be responsible for leading and managing a youth livelihoods program in a local community. Manage the day to day program and operations, help ensure positive partnerships and relationships with the local community. Create a supportive program culture that motivates young people and encourages the development of their self-esteem and confidence. Please send CV as soon as possible to Iraqi Al Amal Association at
The submission for current position will be valid from 18-10-2020 until 25-10-2020 and actual start for applicant in 1-11-2020
- Create a positive program culture.
- Provide leadership and oversight for daily program and site operations;
- Plan and coordinate daily, weekly, and monthly program schedule;
- Support all aspects of program implementation, from recruitment of young people, enrollment, training, and coaching. Deliver training as necessary.
- Problem-solve as required to ensure a high quality program experience for all program participants;
- Document program successes and challenges and communicate frequently with IAA team;
- Collect data as required by the monitoring and evaluation plan;
- Other responsibilities in response to program needs.
- Ability to establish rapport with young people and to relate to needs of diverse young people, with respect and sensitivity;
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills;
- Ability to motivate and encourage young people;
- Strong commitment to helping young people to succeed, develop livelihood skills, and to make a difference in their community; and
- Experience working youth in a local community setting.
- Good English-Arabic skills (reading – writing).
- Familiar with Salahuldien (Tikrit), Strong knowledge of local communities and key stakeholders.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Exclusively for Bachelor degree.
- Age Maximum 35 years old.
Contract duration: 10 months.
Please follow below instruction to apply for the position:
- Please use current email address (email@example.com) to submit your CV.
- State the position headline and location you are interested to apply in email subject, Ex (Project officer) (Tikrit) then send.
- Do not send multiple emails for same position.
Do not apply on behalf of other individuals.