Project Assistant (two positions available)
In partnership with Catholic Relief Services and other organizations, Iraqi Al Amal Association (IAA) is supporting an initiative to help diverse youth in the Ninewa Plains achieve productive livelihoods. This initiative is part of a broader program to better understand the barriers and enablers to durable returns in the region while increasing mutual understanding and trust among diverse tribal, religious, and ethnic groups in the Ninewa Plains.
Help support young people to have a successful experience in the program. Work collaboratively with project team to help ensure the smooth functioning of the program and schedule on a day to day basis. Assist with administrative, program, and monitoring and evaluation responsibilities as requested. Please send CV as soon as possible to Iraqi Al Amal association email@example.com
- Ability to establish rapport with young people and to relate to needs of diverse young people, with respect and sensitivity;
- Provide organizational and administrative support as requested throughout the program;
- Help ensure project deadlines are met;
- Draft reports and collect data as requested;
Experience and Qualifications:
- Administrative experience;
- Strong computer, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem-solving; and
- Ability to proactively address potential issues and prioritize key tasks.